What should I do if I do not have a No Objection Letter (NOL)?

Students without NOL before the work term should first approach the Office of Co-operative Education Programme (OCEP) for a supporting letter, and then submit a request to the Registration and Examination Section (RES) for a certifying letter.

With the certifying letter, students can apply individually for the NOL from the Immigration Department.